Wednesday, January 4, 2012

House of Eggs 北宜蛋之家


I am a huge fan of Tea leaf eggs 茶葉蛋. That was why I was determined to come to this place even though it is pretty unaccessible. To get here, you'll have to get to either Jiaoxi Station or Dingpu Station, en route towards Yilan. I loved the eggs totally without a doubt, as you can see from the number of eggs we ordered. To my surprise, they sell very tasty soup and rice dish too. I think these are basically what the store have, but enough to keep customers and drivers coming back for more day after day. Business is brisk and its location at a road intersection really plays a big part too.






I think I had 4 or 5 from this bucket.






Simple, yet extremely tasty selection. Simplicity at its finest.


北宜蛋之家
宜蘭縣頭城鎮青雲路一段117號

Recommendation for first-timers: **** (out of 5) Especially if you love eggs like I do
Price range: * (out of 5)
Probability of return: Definitely, if I am in the city


No comments:

Post a Comment