Monday, December 19, 2011

Rabbit Rabbit


Thanks to a new friend we met, we were brought to this place. Selling western food like burgers, sandwiches, pasta, it has a pretty nice ambience and is a good place to bring and impress your other half. I would say this is quite a hidden find and am glad to have discovered it. A refreshing experience!



There's a reason why this place is called Rabbits Rabbits



A more private area for bigger groups of customers



Their sets usually come with a drink.
Am impressed with their selection spread and it's the first restaurant here in Taiwan that serves All-Day Brunch.








Probability of return: Maybe
I wouldn't say the food is fantastic, perhaps because I didn't enjoy my Eggs Benedicts very much. Have tasted much better ones elsewhere. My friends seem to enjoy their burgers though. The atmosphere makes up for the dining experience, and it is definitely one of the better theme-restaurants I've been to.

台北市大安區大安路一段31巷31號
(02)2778-3445  


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment