Monday, December 19, 2011

Second Floor Cafe


My second western dining experience in as many days. Not that I'm complaining though. Maybe my wallet is. But this is a really fine place to visit. See below for my review on this place.



'Tis the season to be jolly. I wonder if they decorate the place according to festivals all the time..




Love their decor! Alot of effort there.




Quesadilla - chicken and prawn combo. One of the more well-made ones I've eaten.

Generous with their fillings

Pork Knuckles. Not as appetizing as it looks, but still decent. Taste is different from those in Brozeit. 

Dessert



Probability of return: High
The queue for this is legendary and I've had friends who waited an hour for this. I waited about 30 minutes, so it's still alright. The decorations was the first thing that struck me, and I appreciate the efforts put in by the staff and management. The Xmas mood really got into me the moment i stepped in. Servers in Xmas get up, walls lined with xmas decorations, and the servers are really friendly and dedicated. Mine came down by the table and talked to us in a really friendly manner and was faultless in catering to our needs and beyond. Kudos to their service standards and I'll definitely return once more to try their other signature dishes.


台北市羅斯福路3段316巷9弄7號
(02) 2364-1666
  
星期一~星期四 / 11:00 ~ 23:00
星期五~星期六 / 8:00 ~ 24:00
星期日 / 8:00 ~ 23:00

http://www.secondfloorcafe.com (for other locations)

No comments:

Post a Comment