Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Din Tai Fung (Zhongxiao)


The place where 鼎泰豐 came from. It's weird though, that there are lesser outlets here in Taipei than in SG. I heard there are more in Japan as well. Didn't check out the original outlet though. Came to this Zhongxiao 忠孝 branch instead. 

Cute mascot!


Arrive around 11am. You will see why later. 

小龍包

酸辣湯

蝦仁蛋炒飯
蔬菜小龍包

蟹粉小龍包
紅燒牛肉麵

猪排蛋炒飯
鮮肉粽子
芋泥包

Crowd starts coming in around 1130am.


This is why I said to reach at 11am!

There wasn't any queue at all when we reached and look at this when we left!

Probability of return: High
I love Xiao Long Bao like crazy, so when I find good places, I will definitely go back for more. A little pricey though. So I might go back once more before I head back home. 


No. 218 (Alley 16) Zhongxiao East Road,
忠孝東路四段218號(自216巷進入) 
02-27217890


No comments:

Post a Comment