Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Food you find in NTU, Taipei

National Taiwan University is huge. It is really tiring to get from one place to another on foot. I thought I could do it at the start, but decided to go with the crowd. People travel around in their bicycles most of the time. Like this!

Back to the food.

Well, you can find all sorts of food in this campus. Rather convenient I'd say, though most local students tell me it'll be their last choice to eat in school. Here are some of them. 

They call this place little wooden house.. Which sells..
Nice waffles!!!

Oh they ride everywhere around here I tell you.

Ok, some advertisement for the school while I'm at it (:


Their economical rice goes by weight. This huge plate of mine costs about 60NTD.  

Japanese food is available here 
Their style of takeaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment